Friday, November 17, 2006

Some words on the Streets

I followed Aaron Naparstek from naparstek.com over to his current operation Streetsblog. While Streetsblog is primarily concerned with New York City transportation issues, it also presents a big picture view that's valuable to folks who live elsewhere. Or, as another streetsblog reader put it in this post:
I wanted you to know that Streetsblog, despite its New York City focus, has an impact beyond. I have a much broader set of analytical tools to bring to bear to my small problem and the larger bike and pedestrian issues that I am beginning to become involved with.

Streetsblog's regular "Today's Headlines" feature aggregates news stories from across the country. I've even suggested one that Aaron picked up. Those who don't live in New York should still consider spending some time on the Streets.

No comments: